Want to travel the world? You can with this incredible competition from match.com!
match.com are looking for a ‘Date Explorer’ who will be given a round-the-world ticket with stops at five different destinations. Whoever wins this will certainly be the envy of all their friends!
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to date in other countries then now’s your chance to find out with match.com’s Date Explorer competition! Are the American’s in New York really as outgoing as they seem in TV shows and films? Will you discover the love of your live at a Samba street party in Rio de Janeiro? Eat spaghetti with your date a la Lady and the Tramp in Rome? How about finding a Scandi beauty in Stockholm? Surely in Paris, the city of love, there’s someone who’s holding the key to your heart (or even the key to a lock on Le Pont d’Arts)?
If you enter to be match.com’s Date Explorer you’ll not only get to travel to each of the destinations above, but you’ll also get to sample the local dating scene. Us Brits haven’t got he best reputation when it comes to dating. We haven’t got great dance moves and, with the exception of Hugh Grant, we’re not always that charming. In fact, we’ve got a bit of a reputation for letting alcohol do all the talking at 3am when the lights go up in the nightclub…
As a Date Explorer you’re sure to get some fantastic tips from around the world than can help turn us Brits into better daters.
- The trip will last for six weeks and takes place during June and July 2015.
- All the hotels and travel costs will be covered and the winner will be given generous expenses to ensure they can go on as many dates as possible while they’re away!
- The closing date for entries is 30th April 2015
I can taste the caipirinhas on Copacabana beach in Rio already!
- match.com are looking for an outgoing, fun, media-savvy person. They should have a passion for travel and an insatiable appetite for meeting new people.
- Really want to impress? Upload a creative picture, video or document that shows why you’d be the best person for the job!
- Although not essential to enter, you should probably be single…unless your partner’s cool with it.
Sound like you? Get Applying before 30th April!