Outdoor Adventures for Active Travellers
Europe Travel Guides
About Me & That Adventurer
I’m Hannah and That Adventurer is about my outdoor adventures worldwide. After 6 years of living in Vancouver, I’m now back in Europe, spending a month in a new place for the next year while I decide where to live more permanently.
I started this blog after graduating in 2013 and have documented my adventures with my now husband since then. In true adventurer style, we got married in the Arctic in November and started the wedding with a hike!
As of 2023, That Adventurer is a proud member of 1% for the planet and we donate at least 1% of all the money we make from this blog. This money goes directly to non-profits that help make the world a better place and protect it for future generations.
Latest Adventures on That Adventurer
- 26 Things to do in Slovenia (that aren’t Ljubljana and Bled)
- 2023 Best Black Friday & Cyber week deals on outdoor gear
- 28 things to do in Grenoble by a former local!
- The best vegetarian and vegan breakfast in Vancouver
- Ultimate Guide to the Watersprite Lake hike Squamish
- Quiraing walk Isle of Skye Scotland
- 20+ of the Best Free Things to do in Inverness
- Ultimate Guide on What to do in Inverness Without a car
- Guide to the Best Boat Cruise on Loch Ness
- Where to find the best Loch Ness camping
- 28 best things to do on Loch Ness Scotland
- The Best Lodges on Loch Ness with hot tubs
Search adventures by destination
Our adventures have taken us all around the world. Search for adventures by country using the map below. Pink is countries I’ve lived in, blue is countries I’ve been to.
Adventures by country
Find great, budget-friendly accommodation wherever you’re going on my outdoor adventure blog.
Most Popular Posts on the Blog
Just looking for travel inspiration? Here are a few of my most popular posts!